Saturday, March 8, 2014

Quilt of Valor #62

Here is the last QOV top that I have that was made by Al Lind.
Sent to Afghanistan to the 932nd Forward Surgical Team
You can see another quilt made by Al Lind and learn about this American Hero in my previous post.
I almost always quilt multi-colored quilts in gold thread.
It plays nicely with any color of fabric and doesn't fight with the lights and darks. 




I just finished up a couple of presentation cases for the quilts.
If you have not learned the sausage method of making these pillow cases, all you have to do is Google it and you will have a ton of videos and demos. I made these 2 in about 30 minutes. 
I have requested a destination and will give you an update when I find out where these will be sent.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilts.

    I love making pillowcases with the sausage method.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...