Friday, July 29, 2011

Table Topper

This is a Kim Diehl pattern that I have been wanting to make for a couple of years.  I hardly ever make anything for myself anymore, but about 3 weeks ago, after looking at this project once again, I just decided to take the time and finish this.
 Pieced . . . and ready for machine applique.
 I love this fabric with the "distressed chipped paint" background.
 Quilted and machine bound.
   Scrappy red binding.
 It's new home in my dining room!
I am so glad I took the time to make this.  I love looking at it every time I walk into this room!  Now, I have a winter table topper I want to make.  Wonder how many years that will take?

I am linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for a Whoop Whoop Friday.  Come on over to see what others have finished this week.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It looks wonderful on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my! Whoop! WHoop! This is a wonderful, wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I'm glad you finished it so you could show it off. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is beautiful! The quilting is quite impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nicely done, love the setting and really look wonderful on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, what a neat pattern. This looks wonderful on your table and congrats on a finish for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Ann, that really deserves a whoop whoop!!! What a wonderful table topper! That would make me keep my table top clean!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilting is gorgeous! WHOOP Whoop for a project for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...