Friday, April 7, 2017

Aurora Borealis T-Shirt Quilt

So, this just happened....

  
My cousin sent me these shirts from Montana and told me to think of the Aurora Borealis for colors. 
I used some ombre fabric for the sashing and the binding.  I love how this turned out and wait till you see the fabric on the back!

I  quilted a freehand topographical-meander-spiral.

I had one orphan shirt that just couldn't fit anywhere, so I put it on the back.
She has worked and lived in Glacier National Park for several years. 

I love the backing!



2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic finish from the front to the backing with the orphan shirt. This quilt is going to be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great t shirt quilt. You did exceptionally well with the colors! I popped over from Nancy's post on recovering part of her recliner. Wanted to let you know there are good instructions to recover office chairs on the web. I was all set to recover mine when I realized they weren't made the same way. Do a search to find a good set of instructions if you don't want to go off on your own.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...