Sunday, July 31, 2011

H2H Challenge: Done & Delivered



These are my 2 quilts sent to Green Fairy Quilts' Charity. I eagerly made my quilts back in April and May.  It was a good thing because I knew there would be little time to piece and quilt this summer on the farm.  July 31 is the deadline to get our quilts finished.

If you missed several of my Hands 2 Help posts in the past few months, you can find out all about the challenge over at Sarah's Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

I would like to thank Sarah for graciously organizing the challenge for Green Fairy's charity.  I have met so many wonderful quilters from all over the world and boy have I learned some great ideas and techniques. The reward has truly been mine!

This quilt was made from fabrics sent to me by my H2H partner: Jacque, from South Carolina.

This one was made from fabrics in my stash.
 
Sarah is hosting a linky party today on her blog for all the H2H quilters. There were 47 active participants making 60 quilts.   Head on over Sarah's to see all the challenge quilts!

11 comments:

  1. stunning quilts! these will be well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are so bright and beautiful. I am sure they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these quilts are lovely! Congrats on getting 2 done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts are great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! These are beautiful. I think it's good - good - good for our souls to do some charity sewing/quilting each month. Just one more way to make the world a better place for being it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful. I especially like the stars. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meadowsweet is marvelous fabric!! Your quilt is A+:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I'm so impressed with the gals who got more than 1 quilt done - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann, your quilts are awesome!! You do beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful and thanks for all of your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job Ann! Maybe next year I'll be able to do two. Love your work and your blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...