Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cowgirl Baby Quilt

A while back, I found this cute quilt pattern over on Shiner's View.   Her pattern was for a larger lap quilt, but I made this one using only 9 blocks.  It made a 40 x 40 quilt.  Perfect.
I needed a baby girl gift for Saturday and I have been wanting to try this pattern. This family lives on a ranch . .  . so I dug out my Riley Blake "Wanna Be A Cowboy 2" cotton fabrics by Samantha Walker. "Wanna Be A Cowboy 2" comes in 3 color ways: this pink/brown, or a blue/red, or a cream/brown.  
Matching flannel backing in the "Cowboy Quotes" fabric. I found the perfect binding in light pink and brown left over from a previous quilt. I love bias stripe bindings.
~Yee Haw~




3 comments:

  1. I love this quilt. How cute!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers in the header. Cute quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt ... I ADORE the quilting ... thanks for sharing! Lisa @ ShinersView

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...