Thursday, April 4, 2013

Daisy Take 5

Thanks to Joyce for making such a pretty "Take 5" on point quilt.


When I first spread out this top, I knew I wanted to quilt a freehand allover floral in the printed blocks,  As I was contemplating what to do in the white setting triangles, I kept looking at the white daisies in the brown fabric....here is what I came up with. 

Feathers worked out well in the outer brown border because I could stay away from the white flange.  
Crisp white cotton backing. 
The white binding makes the perfect finish to her quilt.

4 comments:

  1. I love the flowers in the setting triangles! Very fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Ann! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting turned this quilt into a true Beauty. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...