Thursday, March 25, 2010

Turtle Tracks

I had an order for a custom baby quilt: Snail Trail with Turtles. This is the 3rd time I have made this pattern. It is fun and works up fast. Look at the fun "watery, puddle-y" background fabric I found!

Pieced, quilted and bound. 

I used the "puddle" print as a pattern for my background quilting behind the turtles.

Back


I have one personal WIP to finish.  In January, I set a schedule for my daughter's Broken Star quilt to be finished.  I am scheduled to start on it April 1st and have blocked 2 weeks on my quilting schedule to finish it.  After this turtle baby is pieced, quilted and bound, I have 3 lap sized quilts hanging here to quilt.

They will be all done and I can finish her Broken Star!  She has been waiting paitently for 2 years.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...