Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Vacation from Quilting

So, I have concluded that these 6 quilts were cut, ironed, pieced, ironed, quilted, bound and photographed over the last 36 days.  that's one finished quilt every 6 days.

I am going on vacation.

When I return to the studio, this purple Crown Royal quilt is my next project.

I have been working on this for almost 2 years in and around other projects.  I have set a goal to get it finished in May.  Here is a link to a post how I made the block way back in 2012 when I started this quilt.

See you in May!


Nancy said...

Wow, an impressive accomplishment!

Looks like your Crown Royal will definitely be finished by the end of May.

Sheila said...

That's awesome. You deserve a vacation. Have a good one, dear.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...