Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Vacation from Quilting

So, I have concluded that these 6 quilts were cut, ironed, pieced, ironed, quilted, bound and photographed over the last 36 days.  that's one finished quilt every 6 days.
  

I am going on vacation.


When I return to the studio, this purple Crown Royal quilt is my next project.

I have been working on this for almost 2 years in and around other projects.  I have set a goal to get it finished in May.  Here is a link to a post how I made the block way back in 2012 when I started this quilt.


See you in May!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, an impressive accomplishment!

    Looks like your Crown Royal will definitely be finished by the end of May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. You deserve a vacation. Have a good one, dear.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...