Monday, March 11, 2019

Spring Quilts~

Boy, it just doesn't get any more springy than these fabric strips!  Two more quilts made from a garage sale rescue.  What you see here is what I got...just a collection of strips.



 #1) The blue strips were just short of making a nice outer border so I added these corner stones from my stash.

I had just barely enough green minky from another quilt to put on the back.




 #2) After using everything but the last 4 animal strips on the first quilt, I had to shop in my stash an alternative for this quilt.  Last year I was given a jelly roll of Moda Grunge Dots.  I haven't used any of them yet. I pulled out all the pastels and they made perfect little separators for these remaining strips. 

I also dug out this retro flannel for the backing.


More dots for the binding. 

Another set of spring sunshine quilts in the books.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...