Friday, April 22, 2011

Broken Star~The Home Stretch

After three years, what can I say that I have not already said about this quilt, except that it's quilted, it's off the frame, it's trimmed, and ready to bind.
Hurray~!


Really, when I got it done last night, I felt rather let down.  After all this time, I didn't have it anymore.  It had become a part of my life and it was strange to have it over and done.  Does that make sense?  Thank goodness I still have to bind it and can have it on my lap for a few more hours. *smile*
 
 
 
 
 
Amen~!
You can check out my Work in Progress posts to catch up on the whole story.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! What a quilt! Your quilting is wonderful! WOW!!!!! I fully understand that you are 'missing' the quilt already. I have one on the frame (hand quilting) that I've been working on for two years so far. Lots of quilting left to do on it. It's for my MIL, so, I have to get it done. I've been putting it off because I don't want it to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos of a wonderful quilt with excellent quilting!! It's ok, you know. You can let this part of your life be over. It's a new beginning with all the freshness of a spring day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...