Sunday, April 22, 2018

Jeweled Arkansas Crossroad

Quilting makes all the difference!

Yes!  I found this purple backing fabric in my stash. 

In order to reach all the corners of this neutral space, I decided to quilt a freehand feathered wreath with bump back feathers. I needed a center, but my smallest circle ruler was too large, so I used this container to draw in a circle and then stitched around the line.

The only SID is along the border, I want to make the bright colors look like faceted jewels....love how it's turning out.

linking up with:











8 comments:

  1. This is very nice..I like the quilting idea there. How was your winter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Are you changing thread colors or is it all one color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a gorgeous quilt and your wonderful quilting is making it spectacular. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilting. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...