Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fleece Blankets

Three fun fleece blankets.  These are just 2 pieces of fleece quilted together.  I leave a 3 inch border when I am quilting.  After I take it off the frame, I put it on my cutting table and cut the border into 1 inch increments--2.5 inches long.  Easy Peasy.


 . . . a freehand funky flower
Fun and Bright!

Fleece doesn't really need much quilting.
I outlined these frames and meandered in between.


This is 2 identical panels on the front and back.
~Flames~
My client will be all ready for cold weather!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I love the fire truck one. Kind of reminds me of my dad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made lots of fleece blankets, but, all the ones I've seen before were just tied, not quilted. I would think it would be really hard to quilt on fleece. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...